Stampin' Up's annual Sale-a-bration promotion is off to a great start - contact me today to schedule your workshop - it's great to be a hostess during Sale-a-bration!
Today I'm sharing the card I made for our monthly demonstrator meeting - it uses items from both the Spring and Sale-a-bration catalogs. The colors are taken right from the FREE DSP from Sale-a-bration called Sycamore Street - Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Summer Starfruit. I chose two of the patterns - the vines and the chevrons - trimmed from the paper and accented with the FREE Island Indigo ribbon. The crosses at the bottom are one stamp from the Madison Avenue FREE set stamped in Rich Razzleberry and accented with the punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, which fits perfectly. I accented the crosses with Rhinestones. The greeting uses the Thanks So Much from the Oh Hello stamp set in the Spring mini and is also accented with Rhinestones. I used one of the Apothecary Accents framelits fro the greeting as well as cutting one in Pool Party that I cut in half to accent the greeting.
Contact me today to take advantage of Sale--a-bration and get your FREE products!
Keep Stamping,








No comments:
Post a Comment