A few weeks ago, we celebrated 2 birthdays in our family - masculine cards are sometimes a challenge for me to make, but I used the Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper for both of these cards and really liked how they turned out.
This one uses the colors Midnight Muse, Cajun Craze and Very Vanilla from the paper- this chevron pattern is everywhere this year. The Cajun Craze brads and Apothecary Accents framelit worked great for the greeting, which is stamped in Midnight Muse - the sentiment is from a retired hostess set.
The second card also uses the same color pallet - different patterns from the DSP which I punched with the 1.25" square punch and then attached to the Very Vanilla card and ran through the Big Shot with the Textured Square embossing folder. The sentiment is from Bring on the Cake and I stamped it in Midnight Muse before I ran it through the Big Shot.
It was a challenge for me not to use ribbon on these cards but I wanted to keep them simple.
Keep Stamping,









No comments:
Post a Comment