As February comes to a close, thought I'd share another card from my Spring and Saleabration stamp camp using one of the Sale-a-bration Stamps - Feeling Sentimental. The colors here are Real Red, Basic Black and Very Vanilla.
I stamped the phone booth in Real Red on Very Vanilla and then used the Oval Framelits to cut out both the phone booth and the Basic Black piece. I sponged Crumb Cake around the phone booth and the greeting piece, which is from the Oh Hello stamp set from the Spring Mini. I also used the First Edition DSP behind the images. I also used the 7/8" Natural Ribbon and an Antique Brad on the side of this card - the front is scored 1 inch from the side for a different fold.
Love the Feeling Sentimental Stamp Set - you can get it free during Sale-a-bration!
Keep Stamping,








No comments:
Post a Comment