Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hi Stampers,

Hope that you all enjoyed a great holiday weekend with family and friends - I know we did.  I'm happy that our house is decorated both outside and inside (outside thanks to my husband and the nice weather we had the last few weekend) and inside is more my doing!  We even managed to get some shopping done this weekend so I'm happy about that as well. 
 
Today I thought I'd show you something else from my holiday stamp camp - this was one of the tags that we made - using the Holiday Collection Embosslit and Gumball Green Ribbon.  You cut out the tree with the embosslit on Crumb Cake cardstock - the great thing about the emboisslits is that you can place them wherever you want (you can use sticky notes to hold the embosslit in place while using the Big Shot).  Then on the inside you put adhesive around the outline of the tree and place strips of ribbon over that - easy and cute!  The tree trunk is a piece of Polka Dot Early Espresso (the back side of that ribbon) and I cut a star for the top of the tree from Champagne Glitter paper using another of the embosslits.  I used a white gel pen to outline the tree and stamped Merry Christmas from the Chockful of Cheer set in Cherry Cobbler.  I did use a piece of Crumb Cake to cover the ribbon on the back.  The tag is a folded piece of Crumb Cake 8.5 X 3" scored at 4.25.

No comments: