Stampin' Up has just announced this year's Online Extravaganza November 19-28 with "door buster" deals on November 19 only:
Monday, November 19, midnight - 11:50 PM (MT)
Page
|
Item
|
Description
|
Retail Price
|
24-Hour
Sale Price |
181
|
125586
|
Simply Scored Diagonal Plate |
$11.95
|
$9.56
|
186
|
113439
|
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine |
$99.95
|
$79.96
|
186
|
113474
|
Big Shot Doctor's Bag |
$69.95
|
$55.96
|
There are plenty of other items on sale throughout the Extravaganza as well - you can order online through my Stampin' Up Website or email me to place an order!
Now I'm also sharing a card with you as well - one of the projects from my Holiday Stamp Camp, which was last weekend - it's something I originally designed for one of my "nieces" who is getting married next month - we threw her a shower at church where it was a camping/woodsy theme. Of course I forgot to scan that card - I redesigned it slightly for this holiday card:
This card uses Very Vanilla, Soft Suede and Garden Green cardstock and inks. I used a strip of Brushed God in the center and Glimmer Brads in Neutrals to accent. The main shape is from the Apothecary Accents Framelits and the stamp sets I used are Watercolor Winter and Greetings of the Season from the Holiday mini. The greeting is embossed in Gold and I used the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder for the background.
Don't forget to check out the Online Extravaganza starting Monday and I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Keep Stamping,









No comments:
Post a Comment