I hope that you all had a great holiday and will have a great 2013! Sorry it's been a while since I posted but holiday concerts and get-togethers, weddings and unfortunately being sick all kind of conspired against me. But now the Christmas tree is down and put away and I go back to work tomorrow so I thought I should post something now as we watch football on New Year's Day.
This card is one that I used for a special family wedding I attended a few weeks ago - congrats to Erin & Luke! I used the Mr. & Mrs. single stamp as well as the heart Framelits. I stamped the Mr. and Mrs. in Midnight Muse as well as the "&" in Versamark, which I embossed in Silver. I then put the Mr. and Mrs. into the Framelit to cut them out. I used another heart for the background in Midnight Muse. I used Brushed Silver cardstock for the card front and used the Scallop Border punch for the bottom. The card front is Midnight Muse and I used the White Organdy ribbon to finish it.
Hope you enjoyed your New Year's day and I hope to see you at one of my classes in 2013!








No comments:
Post a Comment