Hi Stampers,
Sorry it's been awhile since I posted anything, but these last two weeks have been the busiest of my summer so far! My son starts his senior year in high school next week and since I volunteer quite a bit at the high school, my days have not been my own. Anyway, I wanted to share a really cute project I made at a recent Demonstrator Only event I attended.
These clear cards are made with Stampin' Up's Window Sheets - the finished size is 3X3". We took the 3X6" window sheets and scored them at 3". Then we took the window sheets and used the Scallop Square die for the Big Shot to cut the Window Sheets. Then we added a square of Whisper White inside where you can write a message. The flowers use the new In Colors: Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral & Pool Party. The centers of the flowers are the great new In Color brads as well as 3/4" circles. The flowers are made with the Fun Flowers die and the smaller flower is also embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots folder.
Loved making this project and the good time we had stamping at Conventional 2011!
Have a great weekend,







No comments:
Post a Comment