
Hi Stampers,
Well after a weekend mini-vacation to Springfield, IL and very hot St. Louis, I attended an all-day Stamping Event my Stampin' Up Upline hosted. We had a great time and I'll share those projects in the future, but as usual at our events, we made cards to swap. Today I'm sharing that card with you.
This card uses my favorite new In Color - Wisteria Wonder, as well as Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White. I stamped the image from My Friend, a new stamp set. I stamped the flower image twice moving the stamp over just a little when I stamped it the second time. I really like the shadow effect this gives (and it's really easy to do with Clear Stamps). I decided to accent the flowers with Elegant Eggplant butterflies using the Big Shot Embosslit and accented the butterflies with various pearls. The sentiment is from A Word for You and I also used the Wisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon. The background piece is Elegant Eggplant and I used the Scallop Eyelet border punch and the card base is Wisteria Wonder. I really like the new In Colors.
Stampin' Up has a great special this month - Buy 3 packages of DSP, get one FREE. Contact me for the Details!
Hope you have a great week!







No comments:
Post a Comment