
Hi Stampers,
Well the very hot weather we're having in Chicago is perfect for staying inside and creating and today I'm continuing with some more of the graduation cards I've been making for all the parties all of us have been attending the past few weeks.
As I said in one of my earlier posts, I never get rid of graduation stamp sets because I end up making so many cards with them. This card uses the Great Grads stamp set in Whisper White, Real Red and Basic Black. I used markers to color the main image stamp and then used a Real Red marker to color just the Congrats from another stamp in this set and cut it out to add it to the card. I also used the soon to be retiring Classic Stars Jumbo Wheel in Real Red for the background on the card - kind
of tough to see it, but it's there.The card on the right uses Great Grads for the Congratulations stamp and Go, Graduate for the "feet" image and the hats I stamped on the bottom of this pocket card - I have figured out that Real Red on Real Red cardstock doesn't show up so well so sorry about that but it's there. Same colors for both cards as there were 2 graduates at the party from the same high school.
Hope that you are all having a great week! Stay cool!







No comments:
Post a Comment