Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope you enjoy time with family & friends and remember Jesus is the reason for the season! I'll be back with more cards and projects next week!
Hi and welcome to my blog! I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since April, 2000 and enjoy creating with Stampin' Up products as much today as when I started. I hope you enjoy my blog!
This is my personal blog. I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and solely responsible for its content. Stampin' Up! does not endorse the use of or contents of the classes, services, or non-Stampin' Up! products I may offer here. I surf hundreds of blogs for inspiration and ideas and don't always remember where I saw a particular card, which I might CASE directly or change up a bit. If I CASE something of yours and don't remember, feel free to email me about that so I can give you credit!
No comments:
Post a Comment