Tuesday, August 4, 2009


Hi Stampers!


I am off to the Stampin' Up convention in Salt Lake City tomorrow, so I thought I would post one of the cards I'll be swapping there.
This card uses one of my favorite new stamps - it's called Medallion and it's just a little bit smaller than a background stamp - this card uses about 3/4 of the stamp. This monochromatic card uses the new In Color Bermuda Bay - cardstock and ink, as well as Naturals White Cardstock, the Oval All Stamp set for the greeting, the Small Oval and Oval Scallop punches, a half pearl from the Pretties Kit (medium size) and Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Ribbon (the reverse side is solid Bermuda Bay so that's why you don't see the polka dots.
Hope you like this card! Also, don't forget about my upcoming open house on August 28th - RSVP now so I know that you'll be joining us for a night of fun!



1 comment:

Sandi MacIver said...

WOW, beautiful card, love that stamp and the color you used.