Monday, August 10, 2009



Hi Stampers,

I'm back from my 10th Stampin' Up Convention and it was great! The card here was one of the cards I swapped this year. It uses the Humor in High Heels set and Razzleberry Lemonade DSP. To get the Kraft cardstock piece, I ran it the Big Note Die through the Big Shot both directions - it's really a cool shape and another thing you can do with that die - you end up with a bunch of brackets that I'll figure out something I can do with. I used Vintage mini brads and Melon Mambo and Whisper White cardstock as well as Basic Black ink and cardstock. I colored in the flower on the belt of the dress with a Basic Black marker and used the Eyelet Border punch as well.
Sorry it took all week for me to post, but I got back on Sunday night and then it was back to work and trying to keep up at home since the week before convention, we had been on vacation. Hopefully I'll get caught up this weekend!

I had a great time at convention, learned some new things and had great fun with my group of fellow demonstrators. I was going to include some pictures of convention, but my camera-computer connection is not working right so that will have to wait for another post.

No comments: