Tuesday, January 6, 2015

It's been a while...

Hi Stampers,

Well I know it's been a while since I posted anything - the last time I posted winter had finally ended and now it's back again with arctic cold and a little snow again.  I will be back with some samples in the near future, but today the latest two Stampin' Up catalogs and lots of great products are available in both the Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs.  Click on the links on the left side of my blog and see all the great new items.

Sale-a-bration is of course, Stampin' Up's annual promotion where for every $50 you buy in products, you get to choose something for FREE from the Sale-a-bration brochure - so many great stamp sets and accessories to choose from!

You can order anytime on-line or by contacting me.  Hope to see you at stamp camp soon!

No comments: