Saturday, April 19, 2014

Think Spring!


Hi Stampers,

I think spring finally is here in Chicago - to say that it was a tough winter here is certainly an understatement - we had snow last Monday!  This was a card I cased from somewhere for my February stamp camp - I used the single stamp Blessed Easter for this card - I actually cut the sentiment off the stamp so I could use them separately - especially 
since I like tulips!

I stamped the tulips in Black StazOn ink on Shimmery White cardstock and then I watercolored them with Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight and Wild Wasabi inks.  I used
the Circle Framelit to cut out the tulips and Crushed Curry circles and then the Starburst Framelit for the Basic Black piece behind it.  Crushed Curry Chevron ribbon and a sentiment from the hostess set Express Yourself complete the card. 
 

Just a reminder that the Stampin Up Retired List comes out on Monday and it's Free Shipping from April 21-25.  The retired products are all while supplies last.



Hope you enjoy celebrating Easter with your family & friends!  
 

No comments: