
Hi Stampers,
Today's post is a card I made for a wonderful wedding we attended a few weeks ago. The wedding was held on a beautiful fall day and the decor was fall as well - we had a great time celebrating Kaitlyn & Zach's big day.
The card I made was my take on the Wedding Cake that I've seen in several places on the web. I used Shimmery White, Silver and Cherry Cobbler as my colors. I also used the Elegant Lines & Perfect Polka Dots embossing folders for the cake and the background. After I ran the Shimmery White through the Big Shot, I cut each layer and rounded the corners and used another piece of Shimmery White that I put through the crimper as the base icing for each layer. I attached the cake to the Silver cardstock and that to the card base, which is Shimmery White. I accented the cake with flowers punched from the retired Trio Flower punch and the centers of the flowers are Rhinestones. The greeting is from Word Play and is accented with another Rhinestone. I like this card because you can change it easily for whatever colors match the wedding you are attending.
Congrats to the happy couple!
Keep Stamping,







No comments:
Post a Comment