Saturday, November 19, 2011

Tis the Season...


Hi Stampers,

I had a great workshop last night and today I wanted to share with you one of the projects we made - a card with Christmas Collage and Bells & Boughs.

My hostess requested this sets and I was happy to come up with this card to showcase the stamps. First I stamped the Christmas Collage (which is a background stamp) in Always Artichoke on Very Vanilla cardstock (this part is the card - it measures 8X 5.25"). The card was attached to Cherry Cobbler cardstock. I used markers to color both the bells stamp and the A Merry Christmas stamp in Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke and More Mustard. The bells were stamped on a 2" circle cut with the Circles Big Shot die and that image is attached to one of the die cuts from the new Pennant die in Cherry Cobbler. The greeting is stamped on vanilla and trimmed to fit the Cherry Cobbler background piece. A Glimmer brad completed the card.

Hope you enjoy another taste of Christmas cards! Don't forget about Stampin' Up's Online Extravaganza starting Monday with special deals - check my online store Monday for details - you can order online or contact me with your order.




No comments: