Monday, July 13, 2009


Hi there and Happy Tuesday!

This post is another sample from my Copy the Catalog Stamp Camp and features my favorite toy in the catalog - the Big Shot! I used 4 different Big Shot dies to duplicate this project, which came from "Stampin' Success" which is the magazine you get every month only if you're a demonstrator. Anyway, this card uses 2 retired products, but you could always substitute another color of green for the Kiwi Kiss leaves and ribbon - I miss that color! Anyway, the flowers are made from the Birds & Blooms dies in Lavender Lace and Eggplant Envy. I used the Top Note die in Vanilla and then used the Texture Plates to give it some more texture. I used Lovely Leaves die for the leaves and the Horizontal Slot punch to put the ribbon through. The card base is Barely Banana and the centers of the flowers are Ice Circle Rhinestone brads (in purple). The Fire Square Brads are this week's "Deal of the Week". Let me know if you want some added to your order and you can see my sidebar for the details.


No comments: