Hi Stampers,
You'll want to check out my Stampin' Up website tomorrow when it's the
Just click on the Shop Now icon on the left side here and you can place an order for current products and/or clearance rack items.
I'm also sharing some tags with you - now that Christmas is approaching - these are some tags I created for a workshop I did in October:
The tag on the right was made using Gumball Green, Real Red and Whisper White - I stamped the tag from the Tag It set twice - once in Gumball Green and cut it out with the Big Shot Chalk Talk Framelit and then in Real Red and freehand cut that out and attached it with Stampin' Dimensionals on a Real Red tag (I rounded the corners with the Envelope Punch Board and stamped the Real Red with the Snowflake from the Snowy Day set. A piece of Gumball Green ribbon completes that tag. The tag on the left uses the White Tag from the Stamp a Tag kit in the Holiday Catalog - I used Cherry Cobbler to create a tag that mirrors the ones from the kit. I stamped the tree from the Hostess set in the Holiday Mini called Warmth & Wonder - the tree is Old Olive and the ornaments are Cherry Cobbler. A piece of Baker's Twine in Cherry Cobbler completes this tag.
Hope I have given you some inspiration to create your own tags this Christmas!
Keep Stamping,








No comments:
Post a Comment