Hi Stampers,
Well it's almost Thanksgiving, but here in Chicago the weather feels more like Christmas. It's really cold here! I'm thankful for a warm house that's for sure, along with time to spend with family and friends this Thanksgiving!
Today's card is another one from my last stamp camp which was all about the Magnificent Maple single stamp. I cased it from one I saw online and added a little to it as well. I decided to make it a masculine birthday card, since those are sometimes tougher to create. I used the block and So Saffron ink to stamp on the top of the Whisper White piece, and then stamped the leaf over it in Soft Suede. Then I decided to experiment with making frames using the Square Framelit dies - in this case I chose two right next to each other in size and put them inside each other and ran it through the Big Shot - it works really well. I sponged the So Saffron around the outside, added some linen thread and a backing piece of Soft Suede. The Happy Birthday is from the Hostess set Express Yourself stamped in Soft Suede.
Happy Thanksgiving!







No comments:
Post a Comment