Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone! It's one of my favorite holidays judging from the amount of deccorations I have. They dyed the Chicago River green today (or more green than usual) and we've had our share of parades for sure.

Today I'm sharing several projects I made using the same colors and stamp sets. One is landscape and the other is portrait. I used the shamrock from the Lucky Day single stamp in Gumball Green, Whisper White and Summer Starfruit. I used both the back and front of the Gumball Green DSP stack as well as the Summer Starfruit ribbon. Rhinestones accent the shamrocks on both cards as well. I used the sentiments from Teeny Tiny Wishes with 2 different punches for both as well - one for St. Patrick's Day and one as an anniversary card for one of my son Jordan and his girlfriend, who are celebrating their one year anniversary on St. Patrick's Day - getting to know Lisa this past year has been great and she's been a great addition to our regulars at stamp camps too!







No comments:
Post a Comment