Today I'm sharing one of the cards from last week's Embellishment Stamp Camp. This card uses Lucky Limeade and Cajun Craze cardstock. I used the Big Shot Lattice die on the card front and then attached the Lattice to a piece of DSP from the Orchard Harvest DSP pack from the mini catalog. Then I accented the Lattice with Pearls. I used the Floral Fusion die to cut the Cajun Craze Cardstock - 2 of each of the 3 Floral Fusion sizes and crumpled them up before attaching them together and accenting it with a Jumbo Pearl. The ribbon is the reverse side of the Early Espresso Polka Dot ribbon and the sentiment is from Sweet Essentials.
Love the fall colors of this card!
Don't forget that next Monday, October 29 is Stampin' Up's Spooktacular Stamp Sale - 15% off all stamp sets & single stamps. Contact me for the details at dawndstamps@gmail.com!
Keep Stamping,








No comments:
Post a Comment