Thursday, August 9, 2012

New In Colors

Hi Stampers,

Just wanted to share some of the projects we made at my stamp camp last week - the theme was Nature and Banners.

This card only has the nature (flowers) part of the theme but it uses alot of new products from the catalog: the colors are the new In Colors Primrose Petals (ribbon), Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green. I also used the new In Color Dahlias as well. I stamped this image from Button Buddies - I colored the vase in Soft Suede and the leaves in Gumball Green and then stamped it onto my Whisper White cardstock. I used one of the Labels Collection framelits for the Big Shot to cut out the stamped image and added the Dahlias. I attached the label piece to the Gumball Green and then did the paper piercing around the image by using one of our new templates - this one is part of a 3 pack of templates from the Holiday mini (page 30). I added some of the new Primrose Petals stitched ribbon and added the sentiment which is from another new set

No comments: