
Hi Stampers,
Well the power came back on and then it went out again today so I figured I'd better get this sample uploaded before it happens again.
I sat down and made a few samples with this cute set you can get for only $5 with a $50 order of products using Melon Mambo, Whisper White and Basic Black. This simple layout is one that I really like using the daisy stamp from this set. I stamped the daisy in Melon Mambo and then used the 1 3/8" square punch to punch out the daisies and attached then to some Basic Black that I cut to frame them. I stamped the daisy in Melon Mambo for the background and stamped the Get Well from Perfectly Penned in Basic Black. I added a piece of Basic Black Polka Dot ribbon before adding the squares across the top.
You can find out more about this special by clicking the top left icon on my blog - order today!







No comments:
Post a Comment