Sunday, December 18, 2011

Ho, Ho, Ho



Hi Stampers,

Well we're heading into the homestretch for this year's Christmas preparations. Just have to make some cookies and we're ready here at the Dickinson house.

Today I thought I'd share something I made for a very nice frame I received a few years ago at our Demonstrator Christmas party. This is a frame with 3 4X6" openings and the person who made it for me (thanks Laura F) gave me 4 sets of pictures for it. After seeing something at one of our demo meetings from Pam H, I decided to make a new Christmas set of projects using the Red and Silver Glimmer paper and several Big Shot dies.

This project was really quick - I cut out 3 sets of the ho ho ho letters using the Simple Alphabet dies out of Silver Glimmer paper and attached them to 3 pieces of Red Glimmer paper. I used the Stocking Accents die for the Candy Cane - I cut one Candy Cane from each color of Glimmer paper and then cut one apart and paper pieced it Red & Silver. The Santa on the bottom is made up of punches - you can see which ones in this post where I made some tags.

Hope that everyone has a fantastic Christmas! Can't wait to spend time with the family this weekend!

Keep Stamping,

No comments: