
Hope everyone is having a good week - I'm just happy there's no rain in Elmhurst this week! I'm sharing a few more of the inserts we made last week at the Wood Calendar Stamp Camp - this one uses one of my favorite sets from the Holiday Mini Catalog - Autumn Splendor. This set is so easy to use and comes out beautiful when you emboss it, as I have here. I stamped it in Gold Encore on both the Really Rust and Taken with Teal Cardstock and then heat embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. Then I cut the leaves out and curled them around a chopstick to give them some dimension. The background cardstock is Chocolate Chip and I used DSP from the Autumn Meadows DSP from the Mini catalog as well. The letters are cut out with the Big Shot using the Timeless Type alphabet in Really Rust.









No comments:
Post a Comment