Tuesday, May 5, 2009



Happy Tuesday,


Sorry it's been a while since I posted anything - life does get busy in May, that's for sure. Track meets, band concerts, work, stamping - all good, but they all make life hectic. Anyway, today's sample is one I took from the SU demonstrator website, where we get samples of cards every day - you can only see it if you are a demo and one of the perks of being a demo is access to our website. Anyway, it uses the Pocket Silhouettes and Sincere Salutations stamp sets, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy and Whisper White cardstock, Not Quite Navy Marker (with the spritzer tool), and ink. The wide oval punch fits this greeting set perfectly and I also used Urban Garden DSP (don't forget that DSP is the special this month - Buy 3, get the 4th FREE) and Baja Breeze wide stitched ribbon. Enjoy your day!

No comments: